Protein, Pre-Workout & BCAAs
When you subscribe to our monthly STAXX Pack, you save up to 33% compared to buying each supplement separately.
- Net Weight 907G (2 lbs)
- Servings Per Container: 28
Whey Protein Benefits:
- Promotes muscle growth
- Encourages maintenance of muscle mass when beginning weight loss journey
- Increases metabolic rate, leading to more calories burned
- Protein as a macronutrient has been shown to make you feel more full
- Net Weight 214.5G (7.56 OZ)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Caffeine Content: 400mg per serving
- Note: This Pre-Workout does NOT have Beta Alanine, as a result you should not expect to develop any tingling sensations after taking our Pre-Workout.
- Increases physical performance
- Increases power output
- Increases focus and reaction times
- Increases muscle endurance
- Increases metabolism
- Net Weight 195G (6.88 OZ)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- 2:1:1 Ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine
- Increases muscle protein synthesis
- Increases mental focus
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Decreases fatigue from workout
- Helps prevent muscle wasting
- Occurs when protein breakdown exceeds protein production
Curious about how each ingredient helps you perform to your best? Check out our Product and Ingredient Information
I bought the fruit punch pre-workout, french vanilla protein powder, and the peach tea BCAA and I enjoy all the flavors. They dissolve in water pretty easily and you don’t taste any powder clumps. As for the performance, I have seen increases in my lifts and hitting new personal best in just 2 weeks of using the product
Pre-workout tastes great and doesn’t have some of the side effects I’ve experience with others. Also don’t crash later on.
Purchased a full stack and am not disappointed at all. The one suggestion I would have, maybe smaller handles for the preworkout scooper? Or maybe a way to attach it to the lid of the canister!
The protein tastes better than O.N. for a similar price. But what really gets me is the fucking Preworkout. I take one scoop in the morning and run 26.2 miles to work. Do 8 hours of work in 30 minutes, hop in the San Francisco Bay and backstroke to my gym in the South Bay and get a pump and I still have enough energy to do lunges up my 36 story apartment stairwell. In all seriousness, this preworkout is the shit. It doesn’t give me the jitters and it keeps me energized through my workout. I recommend you try it, it actually works.
Staxx’s supplements worked great for all my pre and post workout needs! The fruit punch pre workout packs a punch without making me itch throughout my workout! The protein has a great flavor (good enough where it tastes good with water when I was out of milk). The peach BCAAs were by far my favorite! I found my preferred water to BCAA ratio, and now it is my favorite morning drink!